Cadishead Congregational Church
Cadishead Congregational Church is a Christian faith church derived from the Baptist teaching and has been part of the local community since 1875.
Originally based in a small temporary building opposite Hamilton Davies House, the church as it stands today was built in 1883. Located on Liverpool Road Cadishead, near the border with Irlam, the church continued with its development introducing a Sunday school and vestry at the rear, following an extension in 1931.
Lead by Deacon Jim Hughes and with a small but welcoming congregation as the backbone of this Independent church, members are pleased to welcome new friends and visitors alike.
The church holds a regular Sunday Service between 11:00am – 12:00pm and a noticeboard outside provides details of all other forthcoming events.
The Congregational Church is also the home of Irlam Male Voice Choir who rehearse there.